Monday, January 27, 2014

Yard, Garden, and Patio Show 02/28/14....

Hey All,

The Yard, Garden, and Patio show is coming up, about a month away.  Just wanted to throw out the exhibitors page on their site so that you can see the costs, better prices than the crappier show I attended; http://ygpshow.com/exhibitors.php.  See how you can fit into this show.  Don't be linked to the words in the name, this is a market with consumers ready buy and coming to you.  The other show had a "craftsman" row, and had organic and fine woodworking furniture, metal tables, and anything crafty....  I am trying to find my way in for barter, but I know I need to be at this show.  People go there to see what's new and cutting edge, so be there for them to see you....

Frank
FP Design

No comments:

Post a Comment